The three places I’d like to go (at the moment) are as follows:
1. France. Yes, a somewhat cliche destination, isn’t it. Well, France has been an attraction for quite a long – was it when I was 6 and I learnt some French with my dad from TV-lessons. I love the language and would be very happy to speak it (properly). I studied it in high school but high school level French is not very… useful. At least mine.
Nowadays I also have several good friends living in France, mainly near Avignon. Honestly, I’d like to live in France more than to just visit it…
2. Turkey, because I have promised since 2007 that I will visit this country. Yet again, the main reason are good friends and acquaintances that I miss dearly. Turkey is in the list of visits this year.
3. Well, this is hard. There are these places like Iceland, Australia, Canada, Scotland (:)) that I have wanted to visit since I was little but there are many great areas that I long to go, as well. Maybe Africa. Wouldn’t mind Cambodia. Russia! But you know – mostly I long to travel in my own country and get to know it more, because one does not know where to go until they haven’t known where they come from.
Kolm paika, kuhu tahaksin reisida:
1. Prantsusmaa – veidi klišeelik küll, aga see on koht, mida ma armastan juba kaua. Kuueaastaselt koos isaga prantsuse keelt põristades ning hiljemgi keskkoolis seda pisut õppides on armastus jäänud. Nüüd on muidugi ka head sõbrad seal, kellega juttu ajada tahaks. Tegelikult oleks meeldivam Prantsusmaal elada, kui seda külastada.
2. Türgi, sest head sõbrad ja tuttavad ootavad. Olen neile juba aastast 2007 lubanud, et ma jõuan neile külla.Ehk siis sel aastal õnnestub…
3. Väga raske on valida kolmandat kohta. Paiku, millest juba väiksena unistanud, on mitmeid… Island, Austraalia, Kanada, Šotimaa. Aga nüüd ka Aafrika, Kambodža, Venemaa! Tegelikult on ikka olulisem reisida kodumaal, sest kuidas muidu aru saada, kuhu minna soovitakse, kui enda juured uurimata…